Summer Fun 2020
Conveniently located at Naquag Elementary School,
285 Main Street, Rutland MA
All weeks are full except for Week 2 (6/29-7/2)
WAITLIST REQUESTS ARE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL ONLY
All registrations must go directly to the Recreation office. No camp registrations will be accepted at Safe Place or Club House. Forms may be left in the drop box in front of the Town Hall after hours: 250 Main Street Rutland
When Does Camp Start??
- Our start date will depend on the last day of school (i.e. snow days!).
- There will be at least one set-up day between the last day of school and the start of camp, and if the first week is a partial week, fees will be prorated.
- For potential week 1 (June 22-26) we will be accepting deposits only until our start date is finalized, and balances for that week may be paid at that time. Balances for all other weeks may be paid at any time.
2 Steps to Register...your camper's spot is not reserved until BOTH steps are complete!
YOUR SPOT IS NOT SAVED BY PAYING A DEPOSIT ONLINE UNTIL ALL FORMS ARE RECEIVED.
1. Submit registration form to the Recreation office
2. Pay online Or remit deposit/payment via cash/check to the Recreation office.
If you are paying your deposit or full balance online, you MUST write your confirmation number on the registration forms before submitting them. No forms will be accepted without a deposit or full payment.
Please write your child's name and session numbers on your check! Deposits are applied to each week's fee and are non-refundable after 6/1/2020.
All campers must submit current immunization record (a physical is not required). All forms and payments must be submitted to
Rutland Recreation, 250 Main Street, Rutland, MA 01543 or email
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local Board of Health.
Please call or email the Recreation Office with any questions
email / 508-886-0048
Make checks payable to Rutland Recreation