Rutland Recreation Department
The Safe Place Programs: Before and After School Care
Students enrolled at Naquag Elementary, Glenwood Elementary and Central Tree Middle School are eligible to participate in the before and after school programs. The Safe Place is located at Naquag Elementary School and serves children in grades K-2. The Club House is located at Glenwood Elementary School and serves children in grades 3-8. Students who attend CTMS may utilize WRSD transportation to participate in the afterschool program at Glenwood.
The Safe Place Programs operate Monday through Friday. The before school program opens at 7:30AM and the afterschool program closes at 5:30PM. Early Care (7:00-7:30AM) is available at both programs for an additional monthly fee. The programs only operate on days when school is in session.
The Safe Place and The Club House will begin on the first day of school.
Registration forms for the 2020-2021 school year are not yet available due to current COVID-19 pandemic. The Recreation Department is currently waiting for additional guidance from both the MA Department of Early Education and Care and the Wachusett Regional School District. Please continue to check back for more information.
- *Register through the Recreation Department (located in Community Hall)
- *Registration date TBA
- *$20 Registration Fee per child due to secure slot ($50 cap per family)
- *Flexible enrollment options available (1-5 days)
- *Able to accommodate rotating schedules with advance notice
- *Drop-In Care available if space allows (Prior registration and approval required)
- *Space is limited so register your child early. Waiting lists may apply when enrollment reaches capacity.
For more information about The Safe Place Programs contact Sarah Galvin, Program Director: