Please call 1-800-321-0243
FRIENDS of Rutland COA provide Rutland seniors with FREE in-town Elderbus
Try coming to the Community Center for lunch or a class/program/activity or just for coffee and friendship. No excuse to stay home alone! Call Elderbus 48 hours in advance!
- In-Town Services: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM | Free to you!; sponsored and paid for by FRIENDS of Rutland COA
- Out-of-town Medical Services: Mon-Tues-Wed | Fare: $1.50 base + .25 per town each way
- Medical trips to Worcester/Auburn: Between the hours of 10:00 AM - 2:00PM
- Out-of-town Grocery Shopping: Fridays Fare $1.50 each way | 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM (alternate each week between BigY in Holden and Price Chopper in Spencer
These are trips to special locations, such as Christmas Tree Shops and Target (check updated quarterly list that is available at the COA or Elderbus. One can also be mailed to you upon request.)
|Destination||Drop off/pick up|
|Christmas Tree Shops or Northboro Crossing April 13th||10:30am - 1:30pm|
|Trader Joe's or Target April 27th||10:30am - 1:30pm|
|ALL PICK-UPS AND DROP-OFFS FOR THESE TRIPS ARE AT YOUR HOME|
Seats fill up fast so make reservations early!
Call Elderbus for details
- Make reservations at least 48 business hours in advance. 1-800-321-0243
- Call between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
- Any questions please feel free to call the COA office at 508-886-4100, OPT. 6