The Safe Place Programs: Before and After School Care
Students enrolled at Naquag Elementary, Glenwood Elementary and Central Tree Middle School are eligible to participate in the before and after school programs. The Safe Place is located at Naquag Elementary School and serves children in grades K-2. The Club House is located at Glenwood Elementary School and serves children in grades 3-8. Students who attend CTMS may utilize WRSD transportation to participate in the afterschool program at Glenwood.
The Safe Place Programs operate Monday through Friday. The before school program opens at 7:30 AM and the afterschool program closes at 5:30 PM. The programs only operate on days when school is in session.
The Safe Place and The Club House will begin on the first day of school, August 28, 2018.
* Register through the Recreation Department (located in Community Hall)
* Registration begins June 1, 2018
* $20 Registration Fee per child due to secure slot ($50 cap per family)
* Flexible enrollment options available (1-5 days)
* Drop-In care available if space allows (Prior registration and approval required)
* Space is limited so register your child early. Waiting lists may apply when enrollment reaches capacity.
Return the following 6 forms, along with the Registration Fee, to:
Rutland Recreation, 250 Main Street, Rutland, MA 01543
The Safe Place and The Club House are operated by the Town of Rutland through the Recreation Department. They are licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Early Education and Care.
The Recreation Department believes in providing leisure, educational and healthful living pursuits for all of the population within our community. The Safe Place and The Club House programs are offered to children who reside in the town of Rutland.
For more information about The Safe Place Programs contact Sarah Galvin, Program Director: