BOARD OF SELECTMEN AGENDA
July 8, 2013
Community Hall Annex
Executive Session 6:00 pm
Regular Meeting 6:30 pm
Opening of Meeting by Chairman:
Executive Session for Reason #1: To discuss the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual, or discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual.
Sign Treasury Warrants #27 and #1 and payrolls.
Acceptance of meeting minutes.
REPORT OF TOWN DEPARTMENTS:
- James Kalloch re: Rail Trail photo album & index map
- Letter from Paxton Town Administrator re: Deputy Tree Warden
- Moulton Mill Pond dam and conduit
- Hold Harmless – Lighthouse update
- Memo – Year end fund balances, transfers (over-expending)
- Appoint Jamie Tower to Recreation Committee
- Appoint Marcia Arakelian to COA
- Ratify Finance Committee appointments
- Certification of payroll FY 2014
- Potential site for Resident Recognition Monument/Memorial (Joe)
- IT RFP
- Finalize Treasurer/Collector Search Committee
received TC office 7/3/2013 11:30 am