*****APPROVED***** cc: Town Clerk
RUTLAND BOARD OF HEALTH
November 7, 2016
Town Hall, 250 Main Street
Present: Scott Gilroy, Chairman
Karin Prucnal, Vice-Chair
Elliott (Butch) Nadeau, Clerk
Randy Mizereck, Health Agent
Lynn Miller, Administrative Assistant
- Opening of meeting by the Chair: Scott Gilroy opened the meeting at 6:00 p.m.
- Review & Acceptance of Minutes: Karin Prucnal motioned to accept the minutes of September 26, 2016. Scott Gilroy seconded. Vote was unanimous.
The Board of Health will be referred to as the “Board”.
The Board discussed the ongoing situation at this property. Paul Cranston is going back to court on November 16 regarding this matter. Discussion will continue at the next meeting.
2016-2017 Flu Clinic Season-Follow up – Over 100 people were vaccinated at the Flu Clinic on
October 22, 2016. At this time, the Board is not planning on having another flu clinic this season.
1 Abbott Road – existing well – A letter was sent to the owner of property. The Board discussed
the matter. The Board has not received any response to the letter.
BOARD OF HEALTH MINUTES November 7, 2016 2 OF 2
Health Agent’s Report:
- 18 Hope Way - No new changes to property.
- 13 Johnson Way – No new changes to property.
- 5 Hope Way – No response regarding the letter that was sent to Loan Services regarding the cleanup of the property.
- 94 E. County Road - The owner of the property submitted paperwork of the cleanup of the lead paint.
Correspondence: All correspondence was reviewed as presented.
Next scheduled meeting is January 10, 2017 @ 6:00 p.m.
Bills: Approved and signed
Adjournment: Elliott Nadeau made a motion to adjourn the meeting. Karin Prucnal seconded. All in favor. Meeting adjourned at 6:40 p.m.
Lynn M. Miller, Administrative Assistant